Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Be Yourself

Express yourself and free your soul. Inner fire burn like flamming coal. Ideas and throughts run through my head. Never ending til' I'm dead. Let yourself go and be free. It's the only way, you can not see. Bridge the gap with all. That's the sun's cry a call. Shining bright from within. She forgives all the sin. Light up the entire earth. Each day is like a reborn. Hear the willow weep. Listen, don't say peep. See the sky is blue. Taste the sweetness of love. Feel the softness of a dove. Emontions and sense overload my mind. Love and affection I soon will find. Hidden yet still in plain sight. I will not give up without a fight. Pain and suffering is part of life. Love your spouse the best way you can, and take her/him the way she/he is. Be yourself, please remember don't wear a mask.

No comments: