Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Last Time

Are my screams in this dark silence reaching you or only my head? My heart is becoming an empty void I have nothing to fill it with All friends have move on I have been left alone at the bottom of this ditch You think you are throwing me a rope? But you are only dropping me bucketful of dirt into my silent screaming face Covering me with this emptiness Hope is just dim bulb on the edge of burning out My heart has been dying inside of me for years now You just stand there Looking at me as I drown into the sea of endless despair Watching my face as I lose all sense of feeling hope of reality do you hear me as I stumble back into the empty room full of secerts? Each with the venom to wipe out my cursed memories can you see me as I call out for you the final time As I fall back down into that endless hole Reaching one last time As you turn away

No comments: