Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wonder

Sun comes out all is bright moon fade goodbye sweet night in this world of hate in war. Why must the war still keep score?

And I wounder why?
And I started to cry
And I wanted to fly
I am all alone
In the air I hear the flight peace is far and out of sight take the key unlock the doors millions dead, how much more?

And I wounder why?
And I started to cry
And I wanted to fly but I am lost

Look around the battleground all is quite not a sound run away in disgust
why is death always a must?
stop and turn for one last look
how I tremble and I shook hand comes down to comfort me who can this person be?

And I wounder why?
And I started to cry
And I wanted to fly and now I am found

Spin to see another face looks to be from a far off place
I don't know if me he'll kill what can be this man's will? he takes me to a peaceful land for across the burning sand now with joy my heart is full

And I wounder why?
And I no longer cry
And I can now fly with my new wings

No comments: