Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Full Of Life

Spiral colors all in my mind, help me out if you are kind I'm dropping out falling behind. You must find who you are. So full of life yet so dead images floating around my head many throughts and colorful things sometimes pictures of butterfly wings. Up in the sky, its a beautiful blue sky. So happy to be up there with you. Times flies by without a worry. Taking our time, in no hurry. Softly land in a field of grass I inhale the air, I just can't pass. In my lungs it fermenates, I open up wide the heavenly gates. I pass through in anticipation, I'm reborn like recreation. All evil is gone, only good remains. Soul as sweet as sugar canes. Everyone is beautiful in their own special way, I hope we see that soon someday. If I were like you, and you were like me. It would be boring

No comments: