Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Madness

A bitterness builds in my throat burst forth as a cackie it stops as quickly as it begins carity enough to realize I lock out the light how the shadow comes because of the darkness of my fear is my own goe pain are the memories and a contant blood blubbles of inside of my mind redness inside my eyes are my vision of my sanitly which have I destory

The first rays of the sun rising in the east breaking though the clouds to greet the day turning down sky a sqmphany of colors that is comateuable I feel the pace & love abouding I can feel the warmth as I look around looking at people's faces the scent of a field of flowers the sound of the breeze in the air. People are laughing of happiness I could feel the pp's pece and the love abonding knowing its here.

No comments: