Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Goodbye

Ten times today I thought of you & ten times more tomorrow concurrently we meet in dreams but I'm all alone. You are far away adoration for you is evident in my mind. There is no one else but I wish you would stay away. For I cannot stand to look at you, when you don't notice me. I thought you loved me but I know. Now that you never have. Not loved me. I dream you did, that was then. This is today well tomorrow is tomorrow. I'll wait for you in my dreams. I'll pray for you when I'm not sleep, I will hope you see me the next time but I will probably see you in my Hell. Before I see you in heaven before I see you in my world I'll linger in your heaven from me. I will promise. I will awaits you in your own personal hell. And I will be there I guarantee will be reward yet. I still do love you. Its the philosophy my love you see. I can't have you neither can "She" love you another will mean death.

No comments: